Miyerkules, Marso 9, 2011

know about me!!!!

\    Hello,I am  Christina Dela Cruz , I was born on February 18,1991, I’ am 20 years  old of age, I live in poblacion sapian,capiz,I have 2 sister and 3 brothers. My father name is catalino Dela Cruz and my mother name is Dulzura Dela Cruz, I graduated my high school in sapian national high school, and now  for  god help I’m here in hercor college and taking  the course of  computer science.
I wanted to graduate study, I turn for help when I left my brothers and sisters,  happy family to turn the outcome of all the suffering and struggle to know that my mama and papa in this study for I just finish.I'm the dog single friend
I mahiling bulaklak mga stud farm, and play with my brothers, but also sometimes hurt naman yun lng okay for me, mahiling to cook the food if you eat, but I also do not eat cabbage and carrots yung, but sometimes I also eat try, hard it is to life in the world, if you have made ​​consecutive field have always ran gusto others for you

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento